1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bucks County Fish & Game

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zeke6976, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeke6976

zeke6976 TS Member

ATA shooting will resume at Bucks County Fish & Game starting Tuesday June 2.
    Steve Marengo is no longer involved with the program, we have gotten approval from the PSSA to proceed. We are in the process of determining which shooters were affected by Steve's actions and have been assured by the PSSA that once we have compiled all their scores and sent them in that they will be entered into the system without delay. If you have not already be contacted and have scores that are not listed on the ATA web site please come down to the club on any Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday and see us. Our goal is to clean up this mess so that no shooter will be without his scores prior to the PA State shoot. Frank, Charlie, & Jim.

2. Andy Ott

Andy Ott Guest

3. BWPBeretta

BWPBeretta TS Member

Good Luck - Keeping same ATA schedule 1&2 Saturdays, 3&4 Sundays?

4. zeke6976

zeke6976 TS Member

Thank You, and yes we are keeping the same schedule plus adding Tuesdays as ATA days. Please pass the word along since we need all the help we can to bring it back to what it once was.

5. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I certainly hope you can get everything straightened out down there. I had always enjoyed shooting at Bucks County, but will admit I was hearing some nasty things about your ATA program, so I decided to avoid your club this spring.

6. zeke6976

zeke6976 TS Member

Dear K80433SC you had every right to avoid Bucks County this spring. We were having problems, they were all caused by one individual who out and out lied to everyone, he even went so far as to respond to a question on this forum with a bunch of lies. IF it had not been for several shooters complaining to Frank and I (Charlie) it would still be going on. Unfortunately it took some time for us to verify their complaints, however once we did and brought it to the clubs board of directors they took immediate action. We have already been in direct contact with the PSSA and the ATA, and we are working together to make sure this guy never gets the opportunity to do this again.
    We would like you to come back to Bucks County and see how sincere we are about this.

7. Pete F (PA)

Pete F (PA) TS Member

This is a Great facility.

8-Trap fields Pat traps & Voice calls

Thanks Charlie and crew for putting back.

Pete F

8. Andy Ott

Andy Ott Guest

9. zeke6976

zeke6976 TS Member

10. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Best of luck guys on a great facility!!

11. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

One suggestion I'll offer is better signage for the club. It's been several years since I was there but I spent so much time hunting the club that I didn't sign up once I arrived for fear of not being able to finish in time to pick up my wife, who was shopping in the area. Even your local UPS driver didn't know where the club was located!

Ed

12. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

So,what is the GPS address????

13. Pete F (PA)

Pete F (PA) TS Member

14. Andy Ott

Andy Ott Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.