1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUCKS COUNTY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by det131, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. det131

det131 Member

Summer Tuesday’s

Beginning Tuesday 5/29 we will be open until 7:30pm and will continue to do so until daylight hours curtail that sometime in September.

Come on out and enjoy the summer evenings. Big 50’s, Games, Green Bird Program, etc. Tell me what you want and we can probably accommodate.

Also available will be Trapshooting memberships for the club. Existing members of BCF&G pay $50.00 and receive ten free/prepaid rounds. For the balance of a full calendar year all additional rounds are discounted by one dollar. Memberships for non-members are $75.00 and the same benefits apply. Discounts are applied to all programs with the exception of the two annual charity shoots.

We would also like to congratulate Michael M. a youngster that started shooting here a few years ago and recently received a college scholarship for his trapshooting abilities.

Jim

Bucks County Fish & Game

1745 Turk Rd.

Doylestown, PA 18901

2. det131

det131 Member

I should also add the 3D shoots have resumed at Bucks County on the first Sunday of the month. On the dates the 3D course is being shot we will not begin the trap program until noon. Next scheduled date is June 3rd

Jim

3. Cooter

Cooter Member

4. det131

det131 Member

5. Cooter

Cooter Member

6. det131

det131 Member

Here at the club. Last week didn't work out due to weather and unforseen vehicle difficulties. (Critter ate the wiring in my truck leaving me stranded upstate)

Weather is threatening this evening but still dry. Only two shooters so far. Come on out. Be here till at least 7. Later if we have people here.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.