1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buckle shoot 11-21-09

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by al391, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al391

al391 TS Member

Thanks to all who participated in our first "named shoot." The Flagler Buckle shoot. The 4 H kids worked hard, drinks, home made brownies and cookies all baked by the young 4 H ladies, and trap help by the young men and women made the trap fields clean and on time. Proceeds go to their youth trap program....More shells = more practice = Fla. state shoot championship to Flagler. Make no mistake, this is the goal.

Cashiering by Larry Grenevicki, always flawless, thanks Larry.

Awsome scores, great targets, ask Ray Lee....200 straight in singles. Larry will post the winners.

Thanks again to all who participated. Our next event is the club championship on Dec. 6 : 25 trap, 25 skeet, 25 sporting clays. If you have never visited our club don't miss this one....This is open to everyone.

The food....What can I say, pulled pork that melted in your mouth, chicken so tender it almost didn't need chewing, mellons soft and sweet, makes me hungry again just thinking about it.

Visit us on the web, www.flaglergunclub.com

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I 2nd the above post with one exception. My scores weren't too good. LOL Jim W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.