1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buckeyes?????????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshootin hippie, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I have a buckeye tree, or bush, whatever it is, in my yard and the things are falling. What good are these things. No, I'm not talking about the Ohioans.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

They are not good to eat but are used for making necklaces etc. I had several in my yard back in Indiana and kind of miss them.

3. mike b.

mike b. Member

step1
    Arrest arthritis. Try buckeye tea. It has anti-inflammatory health effects. Brew buckeye bark and leaves in boiling water for 6 minutes.
    Step2
    Heal hemorrhoids. Buckeye makes veins strong and flexible. Drink tea made from buckeye bark. Take buckeye extract. It is often sold as horse chestnut extract in health food stores. Hemorrhoids start to shrink in a few hours.
    Step3
    Diminish varicose veins. Buckeye improves blood flow through veins. It inhibits an enzyme responsible for breaking down vessel walls rendering them enlarged and inefficient. Drink tea made from buckeye leaves or take horse chestnut extract.
    Step4
    Reduce edema. Take horse chestnut extract for swollen legs. Studies support the health benefits of buckeye when compared to placebo in treatment of edema.
    Step5
    Heal rashes and sores. Make buckeye salve. Crush buckeye nuts with a kitchen hammer or rolling pin. Cover with water and boil to soften. Drain the water. Cover buckeyes with lard. Bring to a second boil. Allow the mixture to cool. Swab affected areas. Healthier skin appears in a day or two.

YOU ASKED FOR IT !!
    As a secondary use...string them, wear them and go to Ohio State games !!

4. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

Buckeye TEA for hemorrhoids? No wonder they didn't work, I thought they were SUPPOSITORIES!!

5. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

GAR, I was thinking the same thing. OUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

6. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Send them ALL up to Michigan !

7. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

If you're going to use them as suppositories, make sure you peel off the spiney covering first. Just thought you'd want to know! LOL

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917 (A Buckeye fan via tiution.)

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Pick them all up and mail them back to Buckeye Country..........Which would be Ohio!

Hauxfan!

9. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

Throw them at Obama,then he will have them outlawed as assult weapons!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.