Trapshooters Forum banner

Buckeye classic

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  FlaLagarto 
#1 ·
Thank you to the Cardinal Center for a great week. Jenna does a great job taking care of everybody. Good to see all of our friends from past years, Big Mike, Big Chuck, and our new friends this year, neighbor Art, neighbor Steve, ( sorry I burned up your cables!!!) Good to talk with you Jackie S. about Jodene. Glad she is doing good. More new friends, Derek from Pa., Barbara from Ontario, and all the other people we had the pleasure to shoot with! Thanks Jerry for talking to me about ear plugs with music, I'm scared I'll dance more than shoot!! When I shoot good I want good music in my ears. You are the man!!! Over all a great shoot in Ohio. I have a shoot next weekend June 15 & 16 at Blue Water Sportsman's Association in Port Huron MI. Good targets, good shooters, good food, good times at a really good club. Camping available. No hook ups. Contact me @ jfrickert@yahoo.com or 810-335-0890. It's a great place to shoot again!!! Come enjoy the Blue Water area. Can't wait to see you there!!!!

You

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.