Trapshooters Forum banner

### BUCKEYE CLASSIC ###

5K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  FlaLagarto 
#1 ·
Next week is the Buckeye Classic.. Hope everyone has their gun oiled up and shells reloaded. Looking forward to a great shoot at a great location.

Once again I will be there, doing some shooting and making custom molded ear plugs for those who need them.

Liz will be doing massage work for anyone who might over due things and need her to work out the kink or knot.

If you can't find us just look for the Purple and Green Dragon flying over my sign.

Jerry Bryant
Silent Treatment Hearing Protection and Enhancement

Banner Adaptation Tourism Advertising

See less See more
#14 ·
OMG.. dang, I made a mistake this early in the year!! Going to have to watch myself from here out.

Another great day .. Lots of sun.. so bring your sun screen!!

I read on another thread that Dr Longwind was on the grounds and walked right past me.. but didn't stop to intro himself. Huh.. go figure.. ..

Lawn looks great.. birds look great.. What more can you ask for?? Ohio.. the place to shoot this week

Jerry B

#15 ·
Jerry

I was going to come to shoot today but my wife needed me to run over to the other side of the state today to put down my mother in-law kitchen flooring. But if your going to be around Saturday I may stop by and say Hi.

Sure would like to be over there today and not be laying floor tile today and tomorrow.

#16 ·
FANTASTIC shoot.. minor weather problem, but it's spring in the midwest, it's expected. I have no idea what the numbers are, but there seemed to be a good turn out.

Lots of new faces to go with names!! Thank you to all who stopped by to say hello and shake my hand. It's an honor and privilege to get to meet so many wonderful people.

Jerry B

#17 ·
I Dr.Longshot did stop and introduce myself,I think we had a decent and informative conversation, and wished the Oklahoma Shooters and vendors a quick and safe recovery, You do not seem to be as bad as your posts, better in person than on the internet. Hope we understand each other better now that we have met.

I have that new gun in training and waiting for the release trigger to arrive, am presently using a loaner trigger assy from a very gracious shooter.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

#19 ·
I would have liked to met Dr. Longshot and had I happened upon him talking to Jerry I would have marched right up and introduced myself. Same thing with Setterman!

I think it is great fun to meet and put a face with all the posters here on the forum.

Maybe at the Ohio State Shoot we can set up a time and place for any and all of the forum members to hook up.

Doc

#24 ·
Tron,

I know where you live.. and I'll be up there in about 3 weeks!!

Dr Longwind did stop by.. told me about his new gun. Maybe now is the time to renew my challenge.. 100 16's.. 100 27 yd. handicap.. 50 pr of doubles.. all ATA legal target and ATA approved loads. Loser to donate $250 to the youth program of OH

Jerry B.

PS. He wouldn't let me make him a set of ear plugs..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.