1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buckeye Classic Championship ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crossman, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crossman

crossman Member

Can someone please post the web address for the results from the Buckeye Classic held 5/31 - 6/3? They gave the info over the speakers at the end of the day but I did not have a pen handy to get it written down.

Thank you!

2. crossman

crossman Member

Thank you

3. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Holy Hell....53 punches in the handicap championship with less than 500 shooters...that must be around 20% of the entries getting a punch! I need to go see this place.

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Quite a place and you won't have to bed down in the next state.LOL

Rock

Jim

5. TrickyTom

TrickyTom TS Member

Was wondering why the 98s and 97s both got 1 yard? I dont't remember seeing this before.

6. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

This is without a doubt one of the nicest, if not the nicest, place to shoot I have ever seen. The campground is second to none, all shaded and very well laid out. Lots of room to park, drive to your bank, easy access to get to, you don't have to hunt for a motel, and is only in its second year. The future plans are mind bogging. In todays world it is hard to find a place where everyone is talking positively about the place. We are truly blessed to have it in Ohio.

7. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

It would be worth your time to make the Ohio State Shoot at this place , it is truly an outstanding facilty. We all should support it,if we are to have such quality places to shoot, we need to support it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.