1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buckeye Classic - Cardinal Center First Day Info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Zoltan, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

The first event in 2010 saw a 76% increase over the attendance at the first event in 2009.

The second event in 2010 saw a 49% increase over the attandance at the second event in 2009.

The third event is still in progress.

Thanks

Roger Edgington

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Time for another 12 traps?

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Well-Known Member

It was a blast! God and the weather man are even on the side of the Cardinal Center (at least for today) as rain was called for but none fell. I wish I could have done better on the caps. It looked like three were high with 96 when I left. I was going to camplain that I had a hard time seeing targets on bank 6 until two of the directors reminded me that the scorer saw them just fine before calling loss. I also knew they would flame me here on ts.com and it would be well deserved. It is a great place that just keeps getting better and better. I feel lucky that I am only an hour away.
    Doug Allison

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Where's the scores posted???

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

R J had to leave the grounds last night. I am sure info will be up on his website today. Event #2, 96 was high, Curt Long (26 yd), Cindy May (25), James Mosier (20.5) & Steve Sprout (27) were the high scores. There were six 95's and six 94's. total entries were 200.

6. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Scores are now on the RJ Stuart website for the first day.

Attendance for the first day of 2010 compared to the first day of 2009 is up 56%. Thanks shooters for your support.

Roger Edgington

7. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

If I didn't have to work, I would definitely be there.

God Bless,
    TNCoach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.