1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold BUBINGA STOCK BLANK REDUCED AGAIN

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by Mr.M, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Pictures first:

IMG_5381.JPG
    IMG_5383.JPG
    IMG_5386.JPG

Rosewood Bubinga 2-piece stock set is now available. I led with the pictures for obvious reasons. This blank is flatsawn, so the wild and crazy figure that you see in the pictures will appear completely through the finished stock. This one measures 6 1/2" tall at the butt, 5 1/2" tall at the receiver, 19" long and 2 1/4" thick. Ideal for a straight factory duplication or a fantastic upgrade for a lady, youth or smaller stature shooter. This one may not host a bunch of tournament features (deep grip, rollover, twisted sister, offset comb), but will host every factory stock I've laid over it. This would be ideal for a semi-auto or pump gun and I can supply a forend blank up to 19" long.

The third picture is the butt end of this blank showing the tightness of the annular rings in this wood. I'll lovingly package and ship this set anywhere in the 50 States for $299.00, reduced to $249.00, reduced again to $199.00. If you are looking for something unique and different, grab this one now! International and industry inquiries are always welcome. First one in at Whitecrkgunstock@aol.com will be the proud owner of this beauty.

Thank you for looking, Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    SD Trap Family and theunloader thanked this.
  2. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Holy Smoke, that's a beauty.

3. kkg1955

kkg1955 TS Member

Beautiful wood!

4. Mr.M

Reduced to $199.00 for the weekend. I have music industry people lining up to grab these for Ukuleles.

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  5. Mr.M

Sold pending funds.

6. bossbasl

bossbasl Well-Known Member

Ukuleles seems to be the best use for this species of wood.

7. Mr.M

Knifemakers are hard after these beauties because of the tight patterns. Thirteen more just arrived and pictures will be posted on TS.com soon. If you are after one, the time to let me know is now before the knifemakers and Gary Bully (Unloader) get them all.

Mike Mann