1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT99 STOCK AND RECOIL REDUCER

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stainlessbt99, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stainlessbt99

stainlessbt99 TS Member

F/S BT 99 STOCK AND FOREND. LENGTH OF PULL HYDRAULIC RECOIL REDUCER. 4 WAY SOFT TOP ADJ COMB. IVORY UNDER 4 COATS CLEAR. $400..00. INCLUDES SHIPPING TO US EXCEPT CALIFORNIA.
    THANKS

2. drucker

drucker TS Member

what is the range of LOP? thanks

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

While I understand the hesitance of some individuals regarding shipping firearms to California you leave me perplexed, why on earth would you refuse to send a stock and forend? Unlike some other posters who might denegrate you for your posting and probably will I shall refrain.

Robert

4. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

They just want to help the demoRATS take over California and drive the shooters out of the state or make them quit shooting. That way once they win this state they will move on to your state. Nothing like divide and conquer it always works the best.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

He is prob fro the East coast an wants more money to cover his UPS costs.

6. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

If he needed more money for shipping why didn't he add Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and Hawaii? Just another demoRAT helping their cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.