1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT99 Rebuild-Who/Where

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by loophole, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loophole

loophole TS Member

One of my friends looked at my BT99 and suggested that I get it rebuilt because it was loose. I live in Manitowoc Wisconsin. I would appreciate any names, telephone numbers and addresses of those who are expert in rebuilding Brownings. It would be even nicer if one of the good ones was close. Thanks in advance for your help. Ted Schoenke

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Be aware....The Pine Mountain Lake Rd address is wrong. I did live on Pine Mountain Lake Rd, but the street number is wrong.

The correct address is...3929 8th St. SW.....Backus,MN 56435. And the phone number listed above is correct. (I don't live here...though my wife thinks I do sometimes!!)

Doug Braker

3. shark1

shark1 Member

Skeets in Ok he does good work at a very afforable price. I have used him since started shootng and has done 3 guns for me. I would also call Whiz White I understand he is excellent.
    Mike Sharkey, DC

4. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

Arts gun shop. none better...........Roger

5. mike b.

mike b. Member

Ted, Are you having problems with the gun? As long as it locks up and fires properly.....it can be used for a loooong time! imho

6. gregcm

gregcm TS Member

Arts Gun Shop (Art Issacson in Hillsboro, MO) is by far your best choice for a Browning rebuild. I had him completely restore/rebuild my late father-in-law's 1962 Superposed Lightning Trap last summer, and his work is phenomenal.

http://www.artsgunshop.com/

7. T.B. Sheets

T.B. Sheets TS Member

Phillips Gunsmithing 210 313 5988 . Will be in SE WI. till the MO. State shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.