1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bt99 plus

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by garage tech, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garage tech

garage tech Member

happy hollidays to all. I was offered a nice plus that was my best frends gun before he passed away by his son. I do not need the gun so i offered to find out what it is worth. As i remember the gun i think its about 90% condition. It has been rebilt by pauls gun shop and has a new complete stock i renember he instaled. I thought these guns went for 800 to 1200$ but a couple of my frends say to low. Any ideas as to price will be helpfull thanks. 9900021

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Theres a couple on gunbroker, and they are right in your 1000-1200 ballpark.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I agree with Kelly. I have been watching these guns on gunbroker for the past year and have bought 2 of them. One was a micro like new for $1250 and the other was standard size real nice shape for $1000. Mike.

4. garage tech

garage tech Member

thanks guys i an concering getting the gun from him and taking it to Jaquas and selling it on consignment.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

BT -99 plus. Please E me with your E mail address I may take another one. Mike.

6. garage tech

garage tech Member

Mike email on the way thanks.

7. garage tech

garage tech Member

thanks i am trying to get in touch with him today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.