1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT99 plus recoil device???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Click above.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Have someone that is familiar with one check it over. They are famous for unthreading their end cap, making the device appear broken. Tell him not to get discouraged, it will be well worth getting repaired/replaced. Good luck.

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Check Timney, Brownell's and Browning direct. I replaced my Citori Plus unit with a Timney and have been happy since. The 99+ and Citori+ are the same.

4. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Timney does not have any left.

5. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

The Timney replacement is no longer made and Midwest not longer has them available. It is superior to your friends broken one so I suggest that you contact Bob and take him up on his offer. The price is a fair one and your friend should be happy with the upgrade.

Robert

6. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

twostraight:

It is nice to see you kept this information on fixing the BT99 plus recoil system.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.