1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT99 Plus, for sale, looking for a new home

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BT99, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT99

BT99 Member

0   0   0

For sale,,,BT99 Plus, 32 inch, ported.I have used this gun in all types of weather, so if you're looking for a pristine safe queen, this ain't it. Has blue wear on bottom of receiver and the trigger guard behind the trigger has no blue. Stock and fore end has usual dings and scratches. Comes withe following choke tubes;;Standard browning blued l modified and l full. Browning stainless l full and l improved mod.Briley extended imp. mod., briler extended full. Another briley extended imp mod. Briley extended modified, Briley extended full. Briley extended spectrum l Lite mod..l mod..l imp mod..briley extended & ported lite full, and Briley extended and ported extra full. Comes with a release trigger but its not installed. Should take about 5 minutes to put it in when the stock is removed. SHipped in John Hall case. Case has one hinge getting loose with small crack in plastic. Several extra nylon washers to go with the adjustable comb. Also choke tube wrench that looks like a door knob. Selling it because I can no longer shoot, too many back injuries. I shoot 50 shots and can't hardly walk back to my truck. So I'm done shooting. Looking for $1200. which includes shipping and insurance. Pictures available to a serious inquiry.

2. missouriatc

missouriatc TS Member

0   0   0

please email me some pics
    just what i'm looking for

3. BT99

BT99 Member

0   0   0

Pictures have been sent.

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That is a good price!! Especially with all of the extras that it comes with.
    Don

5. caltrapster

caltrapster TS Member

0   0   0

I'd like to have some pictures. E-mail to the above address if still available. Thanks!

6. o3dave

o3dave TS Member

0   0   0

Is this still available. If so Please email pictures.
    Thanks, Dave

7. bigd62

bigd62 Member

0   0   0

Would like to know if this is still for sale am very interested in this gun
    as long as there is no cracks in the wood. Please send pictures.
    does the action still lock up tight? This is what I am looking for. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt99 plus for sale

looking for a bt99