1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT99 offset rib

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RikiTiki, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RikiTiki

RikiTiki TS Member

I've seen a BT99 with an offset rib. It allows someone with right eye trouble
    to shoot right but with the left eye. It was attached to the existing rib but extended out to the left about 2 inches or so. Anyone know about these? Are they custom or does someone mfg. them? Thanks for your help.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Carey Enterprises 11856 S. Ironwood Dr. Yuma, AZ 85367

Phone 928 342 6373. You can also see fieldandclays web site store. Many have asked about these ? I have yet to see anyone give feedback on it. Would be nice to know from people who may have had or has one. They need to know rib width when ordering.

3. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rikki, a friend of mine lost his right eye many yrs ago. he built an offset rib himself AA-27 shooter with only one eye. he bought a newer bt99 and had Pat Laib of Spicer,mn build another offset rib for him. looks much stronger and is adjustable. give Laibs Gunsmithing of Spicer Mn. a call and talk to Pat. hope this helps -- dennis.

4. RikiTiki

RikiTiki TS Member

Thanks. I know Pat. Good shooting

5. RikiTiki

RikiTiki TS Member

Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt99 extended rib