1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bt99 grade 6 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gena321, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gena321

gena321 Member

0   0   0

I bought this trapgun 5 years ago, and have hardly used it. It has well less than 500 rounds through it. It has a 34" barrel. Iy has two regular invector choke tubes that are flush mounted. It comes with a browning hard case that was purchased when I bought the gun. It is excellent with not a mark on it. You could sell it for new from the outside. Beautiful wood. $2400 shipped to your dealer.
    Thanks, Gene..Call me at 724 662 3659 if you need more info.I can get pics also
    gena321_2008_03033.jpg

gena321_2008_03036.jpg

gena321_2008_03037.jpg

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Does it have a Monte Carlo stock? Are you near New Castle? Bulge.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Take a picture. Don't let the bulge in the bbl guy do a local buy. We need to have a shot too ya know.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I want to see pictures. I don't believe I have ever seen a grade six BT-99. Grade three's and pigeon's but not a grade six. Jon

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

It looks like a pigeon but has gold birds. I'm about 98% sure. Bulge.

6. Stl Flyn

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Same gold birds as the Citori grade sixes? Jon

7. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

List it on GunBroker where thousands can see & bid on it.....you will probably get more for it & with a whole lot less hassle.

8. gena321

gena321 Member

0   0   0

Now I am confused. There is nothing saying that it is a grade six like I said. There is massive engraving on the reciever and the trigger guard. One pigeon on the trigger guard. One on the left, and two on the right of the reciever. I will add a pic as soon as possible.
    Thanks for the help on this..Gene

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

It is a grade 6. Grade six came with the gold birds. Bulge.

10. gena321

gena321 Member

0   0   0

I guess its a grade six then..Thanks to all!! Gene

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Whatever it is, it sure is a beauty. Seems fairly priced too.

-Gary

12. Stl Flyn

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If they are Pigeons on the gun, it would be a Pigeon Grade. The grade six birds would be Pheasants on one side and Ducks on the other. I really do not think they made a Grade Six BT-99. What is the serial no.? Just give the numbers after the letters, and the letters. No need for the actual number of the gun at the beginning. Jon

13. gena321

gena321 Member

0   0   0

Now I am confused again. I put the gun on gunbroker this morning as a grade VI. I need to make sure that I advertize this thing as what it is. There is NO ducks or pheasants on the gun. On the left side there is what I would say in one pigeon flying and on the right there is two pigeons flying. On the bottom of the trigger guard there is a pigeon sitting on a limb. The serial number is03213ptXXX. I thank all of you trying to help me out on this. Thanks, Gene

14. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

You worry about nothing. The gun is fired and has littel collctor value. the only thing that makes this gun worth any money is what folks will pay for it. So few of these made means few guys to really tell yo what it is. But it does notmatter. GB, GA or TS.com will ony pay what the folks want to pay. It is a glitzy shooter. nothing more. sell it for what you ccan get and moveon.

It is a $2000 gun. If you get more, sell it.

15. Stl Flyn

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

It looks like it would be a Pigeon Grade BT-99, 1986 manufacture year. The numbers I would need would be the X's. The number after the letters. Are they 149, or 299? 03213 would be the number of the gun manufactured of that model design. Does it have the word Pigeon on the gun anywhere. Is there a number on top by the release lever? It could be a Leo Edition BT-99 Pigeon Grade. I think Browning just put the Pigeons on the Pigeon Grade to indicate that particular grade. The Grade VI Citori Trap has flushing Ducks on one side, and flushing Pheasants on the other. I think there is a gold Bobwhite, or Quail of some sort on the trigger guard. If you call Browning they could tell you exactly what you have. Jon
    stlflyn_2010_070486.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt-99 grade 7 for sale

bt99grade5