1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bt99 combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hossman, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hossman

hossman TS Member

has anyone seen or heard of these limited production bt99 combo over under 30 in f/m 34 in f and aprox value thanks

2. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

They are extremely rare and if you can find one for less than $10K you have a steal of deal that all serious Browning collectors would gladly give you double or triple of what you paid for it.

Seriously though the BT99 receiver is a single barrel receiver and not capable of shooting an over under set of barrels so just how is it or could it be possible to have a BT99 combo?

Now when you purchase it please post pictures of this rare oddity of the BT99 world. It will almost be like seeing a picture of a living double arsed cow with only 3 legs.

Now maybe I might be wrong and there at one point in time might have been a BT99 combo out there but, well I thinks either you is trolling or you might have been trolled yourself, which is it?

3. old folks

old folks TS Member

What is the serial number,please?

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

there are older citori combo,s that look just like a bt99 when the single barrel is on. these were before the current xt combo,s... dwain

5. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

Old Folks - was there really a BT99 combo or do you think he might mean a 2 barrel set?

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Some times people call the two barrel set a combo . I have no idea how an o/u would work with one firing pin .

7. hossman

hossman TS Member

i asked the same questions it is at a gun shop and the guy is sending me pics i know the 99 is single barrel frame but the shop says its a limited edition over under combo i,ll see in the pics

8. old folks

old folks TS Member

Sure, he means a 2 bl. set.

9. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

Hossman ... its at a gun shop but the guy has to send you pictures of it? Where did you find the deal in the first place?

Something sounds really funny on this ... are ya sure the guy didn't say 2 barrel combo and you instantly thought of an O/U and single barrel combo set?

Please post the pictures when you get them.

10. hossman

hossman TS Member

UG27664

NON-RESTRICTED BROWNING BT99 HINGE MULTI BBL 12GA X 2-3/4" 2 BARREL SETS: 30" O/U W FIXED CHOKES (F/M) + 34" SINGLE BARREL W FIXED FULL CHOKE; ADJUSTABLE BUTT STOCK, WOOD REFINISHED, CRACK IN LOWER FORESTOCK, BORES GOOD GOOD this is the ad on his website i called him they told me it was definetly a combo over under bt 99 i said can u send pics shop is 2 hr driveor i would be there to see it

11. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

Beware ... just the name Ellwood Epps makes me wonder about the place. It might be the greatest place in the world to buy guns in Canada but just the name kind of makes me wonder and especially since it really does sound like they be some bumbling idiots with there description.

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

With all the gun experts out there how could this creature have slipped by un-noticed 'til now? maybe 'cause its BS.---Matt

13. KS user

KS user TS Member

No such thing.It is probably a citori combo as stated in an earlier comment.

14. Golden Beebe

Golden Beebe TS Member

I found the online site. It must be real!

http://www.ellwoodepps.com/used_shotgun_page_HINGE2.asp

15. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wow!!! Hold on, what did that site prove? I'm lost. LOL Somebody is very confused and it ain't me.

16. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

It is one of the original BT99Citoris. I'll post pics of this gun later.

17. rick979

rick979 Active Member

The site has it marked sold whatever it was???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning bt 99 combo

browning bt-99 combo