1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bt99 choke

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nailer123, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

I'm have the factor choke in it is full . I was thinking about trying some other chokes. What do you think.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Many of the gun manufacturers tubes don't pattern very well. I suggest you pattern it on paper and then make up your mind. Most guns I have shot worked much better with aftermarket choke tubes, my Kolar being the exception. Bill Malcolm

3. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

So what is the best all around f lf im lm m

4. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

nailer123, the best all round choke is probably the one that came with the gun. Chances r it works just fine and likely made by Briley. Guys are going to line up and tell you how much better their favorite aftermarket choke works. Most never test and really don't know.

5. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

"the best all round choke is probably the one that came with the gun. Chances r it works just fine.....etc."

I shoot mine with the Invector Plus full it came with.

I have patterned it with a number of loads and it patterns all them all to a point that there isn't any room for improovement.

Like a number of us shooters who have been in the game for 3 or 4 decades, to use the worn out phrase, "I choke for smoke".

Mine is a sampling of one and I don't know how representative it is but it works vey well for me so I use the factory full in mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.