1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT99 and BT100

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by revbook, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revbook

revbook Member

What is the difference between a BT99 and the BT100? It appears as though the rib is higher on the BT100....anything else?

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The drop out trigger and higher rib on the BT100 are pretty much it. Of course there were variations of the BT99 that higher ribs and even an adjustable rib on a few. The BT99's never had a drop out trigger group though. The BT100 in gloss and SS had a switch on the trigger group that allowed either eject or extract. The older BT99's were eject only and the newer BT99's are extract only. They are both solid Trap single shotguns. I prefer the BT100 but have had both and are well worth the money.

Here are my BT100 and one of my BT99's side by side. The BT100 has thumbhole stock. It was a factory option at one point.
    [​IMG]

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that though close there are no interchangeable parts...lotsa folks have hoped they could fit a 100's hi-rib barrel on their 99 frame...but sorry to say its just not possible...only saying because I've been asked so many times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.