1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bt100 versus bt 99

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by larry byers, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larry byers

larry byers TS Member

Haven't been around a Browning bt100 and would like to know the difference between it and the bt99? larry Byers

2. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i thought the 100 had a higher rib but not sure and it has a drop out trigger

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

bt 100 seems to shoot higher. has the drop out trigger. i would stay with a bt99. proven gun. once people get the bt100. seems they go up for sale.
    steve balistreri

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Larry, I have the BT-100 and NO it is not for sale. There a several key reasons I like the 100 better. A bit more weight,slightly better balance,Hi Rib equals abit more heads up,Has the new Invector Plus chokes (overbored,lenthened forceing cone,porting) for better patterns and reduced shot deformation,eject or extract feature,pull out trigger,change pounds of pull to about 3 1/2 to 5 pounds. The BT-99 only extracts empty hulls if it has the Invector Plus chokes, and the old style will eject, but they do not have overbored,lenthen forceing cones,porting feature, and have fixed chokes as well. None have a drop out trigger. Its all in what you want in a gun, I guess. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

5. larry byers

larry byers TS Member

Thanks Jeff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.