1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT100 thumbhole question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hivoltfl, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Just bought one of these on evil bay and did a search here about them, seems I might now have a hardware problem, anybody familiar with what different hardware is required to mount one to the gun?
    Thanks in advance.

Rick

2. turmite

turmite Member

Rick I am assuming the original stock attaches with a thru bolt from the butt of the stock. If so, you will need a short stub threaded to fit the thru bolt threads in the back of the action, and then that will have to be threaded at the correct angle to accept the bolt that will come up through the pistol grip of the thumbhole. This is the way 870's work, and I am assuming the same is true to for the Browning.

Mike

3. bear2

bear2 TS Member

I am sure that MGM (who had the auction) can give any info needed
    Barry

4. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

bear2 I found the website, that is not your ordinary e-bay seller, are you affiliated with them?

Rick

5. bear2

bear2 TS Member

I was watching that auction also.I thought ,(and I may be wrong ) that it was offered for sale from MGM.That`s why I said that.My mind isn`t what it used to be.(What mind).I am not connected to MGM in any way.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    Barry

6. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

mid west gun works was the seller, I suffer from lots of oltimers afflictions my self, CRS, CHS, CSS, CFS, several others too.

Rick

7. bear2

bear2 TS Member

Yea that`s the one.I think that MGW (not MGM ,they do movies) can tell you wht you need.
    Barry

8. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

hahahaha MIA, wait, oh yeah now I remember, CSS, is cant see Sh@t, ummmmm CRS is ummmmmmm I cant remember now,

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning bt100 thumbhole stock bolt

will a mgw bt100 stock fit a thumbhole bt100 gun