1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT100 Question and Value

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jls7522, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jls7522

jls7522 Member

I have a BT 100 that I am thinking about selling. It is the gloss model, 34", ported, tubes, uncut stock. The wood is 90-95%, typical wear for a used gun. The metal is clean, but there is significant bluing wear on the bottom of the receiver. It has not been shot much, the lever is way to the right.

What is it worth in the above shape? Should I consider having it reblued before I sell? I assume if I had it reblued I would loose the gold BT-100 logo. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

3. a budine

a budine Member

MrkSLC - can you provide the same level of information on the BT-100 with a thumbhole stock?? Thanks.

4. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I wouldn't have it reblued. Perhaps a few pics would help to determine value. The bluing being worn on the bottom of the receiver is really not a hateful thing, It just shows that it has been shot/carried/used, whatever. I really can't remember seeing one offered for less than $1000 on this site. I have a pair of them and I usually take one with me when I go shooting. They have some neat features and it is a shame that they are not made anymore. Maybe you should take it out and shoot it, it may surprise you.

5. Frye

Frye TS Member

I'm looking for a 34" BT-99 or 100 with a Monte Carlo.

Wanting one for the girlfriend, She's a lefty by nature and shoots righty and I don't want to Mod any of my current guns to fit her.
    I'll use it for "cap's when she doesn't want to shoot, "See what I got for YOU dear" HEHE..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.