1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT100 Ejector or Extractor

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DustyOne60, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DustyOne60

DustyOne60 Active Member

I am ready for the 2012 ATA season and have acquired a BT100. Love the gun, but either position on the Ejector-Selector I still get the ejector action and never the elevated extractor action. Is this a big fix requiring a gunsmith or something I can do at home?

Thanks!

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Not all the BT 100's had the option but if yours does I suspect that you are not turning the screw far enough??

3. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

If it is the blue satin finish BT-100 it will not have the option, only extraction.

Pat

4. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Now when you say ejection selector are you speaking of the slot style head on the the left side of the trigger group? You have to turn it completely 180° to select either mode.

Bryan

5. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Mine didn't work either and it was because of the very close tolerance on the angle of the pin that the head of the ejector button contacts - I ended up having a gunsmith do mine but there is also another trick that is not in the manual, and it's worked every time - take the bbl off - pull the trigger group, make your change, put the trigger back in, the bbl back on, then the forened. Open and close the action. Has something to do with the ejector rod.

6. yakimaman

7. yakimaman

8. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I had this problem because of my hammer spring was too heavy. More than likely if you remove your ejection rod you will find it is bent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

extractor spring bt 100