1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 wood

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mikeinmich, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a forend to match. I bought this stock unfinished and semi-inletted on this site. It was pretty much a salvage job since the draw bolt hole was off center and misaligned. That wasn't revealed in the for sale ad but I was so impressed with the character of the grain that I took a shot at making it work anyhow,once I discovered the flaw. Using a $350.00 old Shopsmith I was able to rebore & align enough to fit the stock to a receiver. After the fitting I've put at least five rds of trap through it and it fits and shoots great. And no cracks! So I proceeded with an oil finish and checkering. Now I'd like to finish my project with a matching forearm. I know that it's a longshot but I'll try anyway. I'll even go for a blank that I can work on. I have a cheap duplicator and I've cranked out a few 870 stock sets with it so I would enjoy the challenge. The stock was fit to a 2003 BT-99.
    ozbud_2008_03035.jpg

2. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

That's a gorgeous piece of wood for a bt-99. I wish you luck in finding a forend to match. BYG

3. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

0   0   0

I'm just hoping that someone at least has a similar forearm blank that would work without having to ship the buttstock off to a pro to match and inlet a forearm. I've just got way too much time & effort invested in the project to not finish it myself.

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

0   0   0

how about Wenigs? Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt 99 wood

bt99 wood