1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT 99 used price

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by maxfax, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxfax

maxfax TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy a used 2009 BT 99. It has an adjustable comb and 3 choke tubes. There are several, I mean several dings on the forearm stock and butt stock, and scratches on the bottom part of the barrel near the fore arm. The seller wants $1200. I have not seen it yet, just photos. What would be a reasonable offer? I feel $1200 is too high.

Thanks
    Rob

2. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

That's awfully close to the price of a brand new one.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

You're right its too high. $950 tops. For $1400 i'll sell you a real dandy. The red on in the rack.

Bulge.
    [​IMG]

4. maxfax

maxfax TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy a used 2009 BT 99. It has an adjustable comb and 3 choke tubes. There are several, I mean several dings on the forearm stock and butt stock, and scratches on the bottom part of the barrel near the fore arm. The seller wants $1200. I have not seen it yet, just photos. What would be a reasonable offer? I feel $1200 is too high.

Thanks
    Rob

5. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

That's awfully close to the price of a brand new one.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

You're right its too high. $950 tops. For $1400 i'll sell you a real dandy. The red on in the rack.

Bulge.
    [​IMG]

7. JT 27

JT 27 Member

0   0   0

I was at Albuquerque Trap Club last week end. There was an "as new" BT for sale at $800.

8. extrapper84

extrapper84 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

$1200. for a 99 with adjustable comb IS a good price.

Depending on other factors. SN# to age gun? Does it lock-up tight? When were

the springs replaced? Are the wood "dings" repairable or into the wood?

Is that a shipped price or is it + shipping? Are the chokes invector or invector + or after market?

Any bbl. work? Ported? back-bored? Lengthen forceing cone? Recoil reduction?

Condishon of the recoil pad? Has the stock been cut?

Maybe close to the price of a new one (With-out adjustable comb). Just looked at a NIB with adjustable comb, price was $1425+tax.

Hal

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Go to Gunbroker, and do a search for BT-99'sat auction. You will get your answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.