1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 two barrel set for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by perazzi-tm1, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzi-tm1

perazzi-tm1 TS Member

0   0   0

Bt-99 12 gauge, 2 barrel Fixed Choke set with hard case. Wood is in very nice condition. 34 inch barrel is Full choke and 32 inch barrel is Improved Modified. Both barrels and all metal are crisp with nice blue color. The price of $1195.00 includes shipping and Transfer fees to your FFL. I am not always able to log into this site so Please use my email to contact me.
    davenow@charter.net

2. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

0   0   0

Is gun still F/S? If so please email at above address. Thanks Tony

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

It is at my Nephew's house. The 32" bbl is marked ** or modified but measures .024 and the 34" bbl marked * or full measures .043. It is a nice gun and the sale went well.
    Doug Allison

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Double auto. What does that mean to us tha might want to buy it?

5. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

It means we bought it and it is not for sale anymore.
    Doug Allison

6. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

DblAuto, is it an RR serial number? I had a set that had RR in the number and they shot about 100% high.

7. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

HoosierDaddy, the gun is an RR and it looks as if it will shoot high. My BT100 shoots about 80-20 and this BT99 has a higher comb and more space between the beads. The weather has been poor here in Ohio and we have not shot it yet. It is still too much gun for my Nephew right now but will make him a great set up when he is ready. I had Jaquas measure the chokes when it came in and they seem it be really tight as compared to the markings. What was your choke and did it seem to produce smoke?
    Doug Allison

8. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

I don't remember what the chokes were but I think my 32" was a modified instead of improved mod. I shoot a 60/40 gun and as I remember the few that I did hit with the gun went up in smoke. I didn't hit many of them because of shooting over them. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1975 bt 99 two barrel set value

bt 99 barrel for sale

bt 99 stock set