1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bt-99 Stock needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

We are needing a BT-99 stock with a soft comb. We have a new shooter who has a very narrow face and the factory stock is just beating him up. If you have a stock with a soft comb that you want to sell please let us know. Looks are not important. We could arrange a trade for the unaltered stock and cash if somebody wants the unaltered stock. Loks are not important. sx1jeff@yahoo.com

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Hi Jeff its a good thing looks are not important or you would still be single. I do have a Anton stock for a BT 99 inletted but never fitted to a gun in case you can't find a soft comb. Is this for a relative? It seems you need a wussy shooting gun also thought it might run in the family.

Remember you said it first:

Loks are not important. sx1jeff@yahoo.com

I know it's ON now here we go

3. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Jeff;

Why do you suspect that the new shooter's narrow face is causing the problem? Do you also suspect that the drop at the comb might be incorrect?

The reason I ask is because I am wondering if a Kick-Eez comb pad might help.

Rollin

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Buddy, This is for my friend John's grandson. Rollin, A kickeese comb pad may be an option but the bigger thing here is a soft comb and the adjustability that will usually come with it. The gun kicks him in the face is all I know for sure about the situation. We suspect the narrow comb is the culprit since one of my 1100's has a very narrow comb and it kicked him in the face as well, when he shot one of my Anton stocked 1100;s it was not an issue. His grandpa doesn't want to clean an auto-loader or he would be shoting the 1100. Jeff

5. stainlessbt99

stainlessbt99 TS Member

Just happed to have bought one. There is not a soft top on it but they sure could put one on. This could be a youth stock. Measures 13 5/8 without a recoil pad. $150.00 plus shipping. I got photo's also
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.