1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

BT 99 Springs and firing pins

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by dhip, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Jim,
    I'm trying out a BT99,older model(72)..Locking level is very near center.I know,many on hear say it's getting time to rebuild.However,upon close examination,there's hardly any wear any place,it locks up tight,smooth as silk when closing,not stiff like a new gun.It has a release trigger in it.Would this kit help out any,is it possible the release is the reason it's in the center?Don't want to be too cautious,but it took me 2 1/2 yrs to run my first 25,and just 3 months to run one with this gun.I know some would say I'm giving you a good reason for a good sales pitch.But,,,I believe when your in the business as your are,you would be familiar with anything that would be going on with a gun that you supply upgrades for and be fair in your assessment.

Thanks for any advice.

Doug H.
  2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

Just traded for a BT-99 PLUS yesterday. I plan on replacing the springs to make it like a new gun. Will the same kit fit my gun as a regular BT-99? Martinpicker
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.