1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 PLUS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TALLEND, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

I am going to sell a BT-99 plus,invector choke(s)30" barrel,Browning case-95% condition. What is the selling price in YOUR area???? I have seen them listed for 900.00,to 2,750.00---I wont sell it for 900---2750,is more than I would expect..

Thanks in advance for your assistance--------------------------Tom

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Going price is around $1200 to $1400 depending on condition.. In the past 18 months I bought one for my daughter (a micro)for $1000 and one for myself for $1100. I got a couple of lucky buys. Would you consider a partial trade of some sort? Mike

3. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Mike--E-me at XXXtallend12@aol.comXXX this gun is cased(Browning)and has 3 invector chokes---------tnx,Tom-Central Indiana

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

5. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Thanks to all for the information(help)->Mike,yes it does have the allen wrenches and punch(forgot about them)<--Thanks for the offers-"NO",but thank you. At this time,I was only looking for information(real selling prices)on the-"Browning,cased,-95% BT-99 Plus Micro-with chokes,wrenches,and punch"--it came with 2 Browning cases-standard brown vinyl,and heavy plastic "flight case"--I still have both of them....

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I was not offering to buy but rather an opinion as that is what I see two for sale at very reputable dealers. Must be the market

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Tallend. the micros are uaually a couple of hundred more. Mike

8. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Cubancigar------not a refrence to you,on the offer to buy---several sent me personal E-mail,with offers

Thanks for your information---------------------------,Tom

9. 5spd

5spd TS Member

There is one selling for $1000 locally, been on the FS board for 2 weeks now...Owner still has it....just no buyers right now. Ive seen it and its a very nice/clean gun, I gave him an offer on it...hes holding tight!

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

5spd, can you get some pictures of the gun that is listed on your board?If you can please PM me with them. Thanks, Mike

11. kkbrj

kkbrj TS Member

Please send me the contact info on the BT99 plus. thanks, Kurt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.