1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??? BT-99 PLUS RECOIL RED. SYSTEM ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Spanky, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Just a quick question on how it works. I can comprehend the required adjustments for the length of pull and the angle canting of the pad. I'm not too sure of how the spring recoil is set up though.

Is the compression spring of a fixed stroke or an adjustable fixed length stroke?

Or, is it a type of system that has a compression spring that compresses to a curtain point, has a trip point and then resets itself for the next shot?

Or am I totally off base as to how this works?

I appreciate any input. I may want to install this or something like it on my BT-99. Thanks for the help.

2. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

You have it right.

"it a type of system that has a compression spring that compresses to a curtain point, has a trip point and then resets itself for the next shot."

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Thanks, does it trip and reset for every shot? Or is it dependant on the loads you shoot? I would guess it doesn't matter at that point as long as it's recoil absorbing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.