1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 Plus For Sale With Pictures (Sold!!!)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by NMULTRARUNNER55, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

0   0   0

Browning BT-99 Plus for sale. Comes with the fitted Browning case and a few extra Invector Plus choke tubes. 32-inch barrels, non-ported. Just to refresh your memory, this is the model with the adjustable comb, adjustable rib, adjustable length of pull and the recoil reduction devise.

Gun has been shot but is in great shape. It's being sold as part of an estate liquidation. I will be posting other trap,skeet and field guns on here too

Price is $1475 which includes UPS regular ground shipping to your FFL in the lower 48 States. I am an FFL in New Mexico with a City of Albuquerque business license and a New Mexico State Tax Identification Number. You will be safe dealing with me.

E-mail questions or comments to me at SNunley629@aol.com

Thanks.

Steve

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Go to the home screen at the top of the forum section and it will give you simple instructions on how to post pictures. I won't try to tell you as I will just get you mixed up. LOL Jackie B.

3. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jack:

I'll wait for some pictures, sounds like a nice gun but you know what they saya picture is worth a thousand words.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

great price for a very clean gun with a case...the unported barrels tend to be more desireable to a lot of folks...me included

5. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

0   0   0

6. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

0   0   0

7. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page