1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 Plus compared to BT- 100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Blakester, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

I'm still shopping for this Micro BT-99 Plus , so I got to thinking the BT-100 has the same type rib so could I take a Graco adjustable stock pad and have basically the micro 99 plus for less money or are their a lot more differance than I realize ???? Thanks again: RICKY

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I don't think the 100 has the same type rib.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Different ribs entirely! Bt 100 fixed, Bt 99 plus adjustable. The bt 100 also has a drop out trigger from the factory.

ec90t

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

BT100 has a drop out trigger, mid height fixed rib, adj. comb. The BT99 Plus has a high Adjustable rib, adjustable comb, Gracoil, adj. LOP, adj. cant. Not the same at all Steve

5. Chris

Chris TS Member

You might want to consider this. In the August issue of Shotgun Sports Magazine it looks like Browning will be comming out with an adjustable rib "BT 99 AR". From the picture it looks like a rib from a BT99 plus. It is on page 91. It looks like the Sportsman's Den 419-347-3007 and Monsoor's Sport Shop 608 784 0482 will be the exclusive distributers.

It does not have the recoil system but I am sure one could be added.

The Grand is only about a month off so it might be worth checking out.

Good luck!

Chris

6. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I looked at one of the Bt-99 ar's at the Kentucky state shoot, it was a good looking gun, I just think it should have an adj. comb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.