1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

bt-99 parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dblell, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dblell

dblell Member

I have a newer bt-99 that has a short trigger guard. I bought a stock that was fitted for the old style bt-99 that has a longer trigger guard. The method of attachment appears to be different. I have the old trigger guard. any suggestion on how to get the old trigger guard to work on the newer reciever. Or someone that can make it work.
    Thanks Lee
  2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Well-Known Member

I have an older long tang triggerguard and recently bought a newer stock that takes a short triggerguard. Want to trade? Mike.
  3. john g.

john g. Member

If you two do not trade do you want to sell I could use both long and short tang BT 99 stocks. For guns that were cut short for SCTP.youth shooters.

John G.
  4. dblell

dblell Member

John
    Do I here you asking for "stocks" we are talking about trigger guards
    If so I will keep you in mind when all this settles down. Mine is a new version with all adjustments the stock that is
    Lee
  5. john g.

john g. Member

dblell

Yes if you decide on selling the stock please let me know.I need both long and short tang stocks.

john g.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.