1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT 99 Old Style (Purchase Pending)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g1212969, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g1212969

g1212969 TS Member

0   0   0

Wanted: Browning BT 99 Old Style with a 34 inch barrel. Must be in very good condition.

Thanks...John

Thanks to all that replied to my want ad , I have purchased a BT 99.

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

1972 vintage...Pull or Release trigger...very nice condition

smoknjoe_2009_251076.jpg

3. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

Joe, I could be wrong but I think the serial numbers starting with 72 were made in 1972.

4. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

0   0   0

John

Where are you located?

I have one that appears to be new in box. I was told it had been fired, but there is absolutely no wear or marks anywhere on the metal.

Fore-end is perfect, with a tiny ding at the bottom of the stock about the size of a pencil lead, listed as a grade 1, but nice wood for a Grade 1

Monte Carlo stock, ejector not shell lifter, date code is "PR", which is a 1987 model.

Has original box with original choke tubes, and paperwork.

$875.00 plus shipping.

Sorry, not picture capable yet, but working on it!

Danny

5. kjsncnb

kjsncnb Member

0   0   0

I have one serial # 023xxRRxxx, 1977 Model. Most guys say this gun shot about 90% high out of the box. Competition Forearm, gun is at least 95%. PM me if iterested. $1200

Kelly

6. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 1972 BT99. Very nice shape. Adjustable comb, Keensites add on rib, kick eeze pad. It has a 34" barrel with a fixed full choke. .727 bore with a .692 choke for .035 choke. Hits targets very hard. It has some light blue wear on the receiver and on the tang. Very nice shape for a gun that will soon be 40 years old. I will send pics if you are interested. The price is $850 plus shipping to your FFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt-99 older style with adjustable comb

markings on bt-99 old style trap gun

old style bt99 adjustable comb added

old style bt99 adjustable comb install