1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 old style F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by omahasportingsupply, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Look at that clean work bench. I bet the gun is clean too!

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

tinoo,

We'll have no more pictures posted of such an organized work bench! Ha ha, just kidding.

Nice looking BT-99 you have for sale!

ec90t

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Another "Neat Freak"

Good lookin' gun.

Ed Yanchok

4. cravenface

cravenface TS Member

I "THHHHHHINK" I might be very interested in this BT-99. However, I would like some history on the gun, .... are you the original owner? If not, how many owners have there been??? Do you happen to have the guns original paper-work, i.e., owners manual, original sales receipt, etc., etc. ... Just cool things to have. Especially the owners manual. Does the opening tang, (arm) sit ded center, left of center or right of center??? Has this gun ever been in for service??? Has it ever been in the hands of a gun technician or mechanic? Is the blueing in real good shape??? Is the wood in excellent shape??? Are there any cracks, dents, chips or breakage of any kind in the stock or forarm??? And if you have any more photos, please send to, Michael Leonard, 12615 Senecio Ave, Victorville, CA. 92395-9642 or email them to ... mleonard1@verizon.net

Looking Forward To Hearing From You,
    Mike mleonard1@verizon.net

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Whats in the ammo can on the bottom shelf?

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

JUST CURIOUS -How many owners has it had??? What has that got to do with the gun value

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.