1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT 99 Micro, what's it worth

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wannaz, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wannaz

wannaz Member

BT 99 Micro, what

I have a BT 99 micro that I may be looking to sell. It is in good shooting condition, but has some blueing loss on the underside of the receiver. There are also dents/dings in the wood, no serious gouges but marks none the less. It is the newer style invector plus 30" barrel. To my knowledge it has somwhere between 3 to 4 thousand rounds thru it. I bought it at the Iowa State shoot almost 3 yrs. ago, it was sold to me "as new in the box" didn't look to be fired before I purchased it. My boy shoots it well, but thinking of upgrading to something else if we can swing it, provided the other gun doesn't sell before this BT does. I really don't know exactly what to ask for it, anyone help me out with a ball park figure.

2. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

I would guess $900-$1000...maybe a little more if it has an adjustable comb.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

They should be adjustable for everything Mikeeh.... in the cosmetic shape you describe along with the low round count a reasonable price for one of these that are rare in Micro should about $1250-$1350..add $100 for a hard case

4. wannaz

wannaz Member

The comb isn't adjustable, it is a non monte carlo stock, and it still has the factory recoil pad on it. There is no hard case with it either, I do still have the factory box though.

5. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

one of my youth shooter parents bot one a yr ago @ GU new for $1250 same gun without hard case

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt 99 micro iowa