1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 Micro Q and WTB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tomjv, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomjv

tomjv TS Member

I'm looking around for a BT-99 micro 32" for my sons and wife. They shoot the full size one, but it's a bit long.

Q - Did any of the older 99 micros come with the nickel receiver and scrolling?
    Q - What's the diff b/w the standard Micro and Micro plus?
    Q - Did the micros also come in Grade III or Golden Clays.

Please email me with any info,
    TIA,
    TomJV

2. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I believe they did come in Golden Clays or at least a higher grade. I have a friend that bought one for his wife and she never shot it much. It was in mint condition. I tried to buy it years ago but was turned down. I did buy a 30 in BT 99 Micro by asking on this site.

Charlie

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I am NO expert but I love the BT99+ guns. They came in 30" (most desirable today for a young shooter? ) the 32" (not as rare) and once in a while a 34" barrel. Pigeon Grade was also made but low numbers? I have seen pictures only of a BT99+ that was a REAL Golden Clays model listed on Gunbroker a while back. Asking price for the GC was $4,000. A person told me that the values would drop on the Plus guns with the new BT99AR gun entry. I am still waiting for the price to drop... ... anybody? They still are not easy to find today. A true Micro PLUS! IMHO OMaHA

4. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

I ran across a 1992 or there abouts, micro citori plus- 30", the stock set at its shortest length it measured 13.5", only one invector plus choke tube (full), a few dings and no case. Has blue rec'r. No punch for the adj. rib.
    has stock Browning recoil pad and I don't know if the stock recoil unit has been redone or replaced with a Timney unit. I can check with the owner if your interested. Let me know what your are willing to pay.

Phil Santos in Phoenix, AZ
    xxyyzzTeambudpms1@aol.comxxyyzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.