1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bt 99 Max question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by danwho, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danwho

danwho TS Member

bullfrog

I'm at work and have the exact info at home, but if memory serves...the BT-99 Max (I have one, stainless) was last made the year before and was the precursor to the BT-100. The only diff between my BT-99 Max Stainless and a BT-100 Stainless is the drop-out trigger on the 100. Both came with the high, vent rib. Last made about 1995 (?). The Plus has the Browning single-post recoil reduction. I believe the Max was only made for about 2, maybe 3 years, mid-90's. Then the 100 took over, was discontinued and is now being made again. They value at $1000 and up in good shape, add a couple hundred dollars for the stainless. I love mine, have ran a 100 with it & wouldn't part with it. Hope this helps.

2. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

According to the "Blue Book", the Max was made in 1995 and 1996.

However, according to the serial number on one of mine, it was made in 1997.

I have two stainless Maxs, and they have two slightly different ribe heights, even though they seem to shoot to the same POI.

danwho is correct on the differences between the 100 and the Max.

The Plus also has an adjustable rib, along with the recoil reducer.

Good shooting!

Ric C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.