1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 Leo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mpenley, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpenley

mpenley TS Member

Tried to sell my Leo a few months ago with no results. Can you guys offer a suggestion for your favorite auction line for a 95% gun in the box? I have used Auction Arms and Gun Broker in the past but would like to hear from you for suggestions. Mike P. in MO.

2. OneShotOneKill

OneShotOneKill Active Member

Mike,

I'd be interested in seeing some photos of the gun, and perhaps where you're asking price is currently. Thanks!

3. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

This is the best site, I think, so put it up here again with lots of photos. I have learned on eBay over the years the better the photos the faster the sale. It could be that it was over-priced a bit for the current market. You can sell anything, regardless of condition or quality, if the price is right. I have 2 BT-99's now but none as nice as the LEO version. Good Luck!

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Leo's are a special edition. They are still a BT-99. Because they are a special edition, it takes a certain person not only to be looking for a BT-99, but also willing to pay extra for the cosmetics. Unfortunately right now the market for selling such guns, is not real strong. Money is short right now, in the BT-99 price category. Although someone may be looking to buy, that has a higher stash of cash, that own the higher grade of guns already.

Re-list it, and be patient. Sooner, or later someone with the cash, and the liking of the BT-99 Leo will come around. The funny thing is once it sells, you will see a WTB ad in the appropriate section looking for one. Never fails. You may possibly see more listed, very shortly after you listing yours also.

OneShotOneKill,

You might want to PM him that information, and delete your post.

5. coalboss

coalboss Member

please send me picts of the leo's and a prce i have 3 of them and i am always looking for more , would love to find a bt 99 leos special in a plus if u know of any please let me know. victor 330-429-7996 email kdavidson2@neo.rr.com

6. Schmidt Racing

Schmidt Racing TS Member

I would just like to see pics of it....
    Thanks, Dick

7. OneShotOneKill

OneShotOneKill Active Member

Pics received, this is a nice looking BT. I'm relatively new, heavy spam issue here with a posted email addy?

8. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Mike I mean no disrespect but if it didn't sell for what you were asking maybe the price is out of line for the bamsters economy. However I agree with the above this is probably the best place to advertise. Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt99 leo

bt99leo model browning