1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 Grey Laminate Nickel?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jollytrapshooter, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Found this when I was looking around on the Browning website:

[​IMG]

Description: Steel receiver with satin grey nickel finish and original BT-99 roll engraving • 12 gauge 2¾” chamber • Satin nickel finish barrel with matte black ventilated rib • Invector Plus interchangeable choke tube system (F, IM, M) • Monte Carlo grey laminated hardwood stock with satin finish

MSRP: $1,537

Anyone else happen to see this? What do you think of it, just looking for opinions on it. Thanks.

-Jollytrapshooter

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

If a guy puts a little clear on the gray laminate. It really comes to life. It does not come with a comb. But that isn't all bad. You could have one installed and you would be right up town. With this said. I would not trade my blued walnut for one.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

That gun with a PFS on it would look awesome!

ec90t

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

not much purty there...

5. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Personaly I would ( and did ) buy this one for almost the same price $1615.00 delivered. Grade 3 Wood and Very nice Nickel finish.<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    available at http://www.higradeshooters.com/default.htm

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i picked up one of those gray ones at gander a couple of months ago and really liked it. fit me like a glove. if i didn't already have a back up gun, i might have bought it. but not at gander mtn. they're thieves.

brett d.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Currently that weapon at Gander Mountain in a black parkerized finished is $1100.

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

lump,

not trying to start anything here. but please don't refer to them as "weapons". if the guys and gals from the "other side" monitor these threads it looks really bad. they're not a weapon unless they're used as such. thanks. sorry to sound p.c., but in this day in age..........

brett d.

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Oh good GAWD ... please dont ask me to be part of your paranoidal world.

10. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Shotguns are called shotguns, not weapons. Weapons are used offensively. Not paranoid here, but I did see a black helicopter circling my house last night.

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

Well if were going to get that parnoidal lets not call it ammo cause ammo which is short for ammunition is used in weapons and shotshells are used in shotguns.

JimX200 ... was the guy flying the chopper also wearing nightvision goggles and dressed in all black and all you could really see was the glow from the goggles and the slight muted glow from the tape and video recording device? Either way them things are pretty quite unless you know what your listening for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning bt-99 gray nickel
browning bt-99 grey laminate nickel
bt 99 with gray coil

bt-99 grey laminate nickel

bt99 grey laminate
bt99 laminate for sale