1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 grade VI value

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gena321, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gena321

gena321 Member

0   0   0

A gentleman at my range has an older BT-99 grade VI Browning. It is in excellent condition, and a real beautiful trap shotgun. I cant find much info on the shotgun. He is interested in selling and when I asked him a price he said to make him a "reasonable offer". It comes with the browning plus choke tubes. It does not have an adjustable stock either. Is an offer of 2000 dollars reasonable? I see that the grade III's go for around 2300. I think the grade VI's are probably even higher. I would appreciate any suggestions form any of you experienced trapshooters out there..
    Thanks, Gene

2. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Offer him $2000 and see what he says. No harm, no foul. I would think that $2500 would be more in line.

ART H.

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

That offer is fine. I sold my 2007 BT-99 golden clays (grade 5) with gracoil, chokes and adj comb for $2300. I have since seen several other grade 5's sell for that too. I think your offer is more than reasonable.

4. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

0   0   0

This gun is probably a run made for Leo's of PA. in the August 1994 area. I have one that is stainless with gold inlays-serial # S02!! Only 25 were ever made. Grade VI. Cost back then was $2500.00. These have appreciated since then. Dennis.Truly a beautiful BT99.

5. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Used grade-3 are selling for 1,350-1,500. I think
    $1,800.00 would be in the ball park.

6. brownk80

brownk80 Member

0   0   0

If it is in really good shape it should range from $2500 to $3000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning bt-99 leo special grade 6 values

bt 99 grade 6

bt 99 vi

bt-99 grade 6 for sale