1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 Golden Clays For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by corycarner, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corycarner

corycarner TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

BT-99 Golden Clays 32" for sale. This gun is beautiful. The gun is in about 97% condition. It has a couple scratches just from normal wear and tear but nothing that sticks out unless you are looking really close for a flaw. The gun comes with three chokes and the wrench, sorry no box or case. Again this gun is a beautiful.

Price: $2550

Cory
    cory.carner@gmail.com
    785-248-1923

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I can't see the pictures.....

3. corycarner

corycarner TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have pictures whenever you would like to see it.. I just cant get them to upload on here aol just email me and I can send them to you through email. let me know if there is anything specific you want to see.

Cory.carner@gmail.com

4. corycarner

corycarner TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bt 99 golden clay for sale

bt 99 golden clays for sale

bt-99 golden clays for sale