1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 Golden Clays F/S CHEAP !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wyrhair, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyrhair

wyrhair TS Member

0   0   0

For sale BT-99 Golden Clays 32" in nearly new condition !! Email me me for photos only if you are serious about buying. $1950 firm Thank You Chris

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Talk about "leap of faith"

3. wyrhair

wyrhair TS Member

0   0   0

MIA - What do you mean by "leap of Faith" ? Just curious

4. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

A leap of faith, in its most commonly used meaning, is the act of believing in or accepting something intangible or unprovable, or without empirical evidence.

Since you posted you would send pics to those interested, I don't see how the phrase applies.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

MIA, and most other reasonable and intelligent people, have trouble with someone asking buyers to declare themselves as "serious" about buying a $2000 used gun when the seller is too lazy to even post a picture of it.

And that's all it is -- pure laziness. If you can email a picture, you can post a picture. If you're too lazy to invest the 60-seconds reading the instructions on how to do that, there are a dozen people who will happily do it for you.

-Gary

6. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Mr. Hair if you have been on this forum even just the past few weeks you will have noticed that a lot of scammers have been targeting TS.com members. You're posting looks and smells fishy. Posting a little more inforamtion and pictures will add a little more trust. Just saying....

Bryan

7. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

0   0   0

Of a person wanted to see said gun, possibly shoot it?? Would you tell us what state your in forbpossible face to face contact?
    Deb

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I contacted him through email and did get pictures but all were over 1.5m in size - maybe too big to post here. Sellers name is Chris. Looks like a very nice gun.

9. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey if a seller wants to be so stupid as to "LIMIT" himself to only people that are serious enough to ask for pictures than kudos to the ones that ask. They have succesfully taken out the bulk of the competition. This makes it a better buyers market.

10. wyrhair

wyrhair TS Member

0   0   0

There are so many inconsiderate slobs out there who waste the sellers time . They say they'll buy it and back out at the last minute (3X) and you send photos to 10 others who don't have the courtesy to email back. I've had sold several guns Via the internet but have never dealt with so many people who just waste your time. The people who jumped by butt about asking for "serious" buyer are probably the same rude people I mentioned above.

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Good thinking -- we wouldn't want to waste your time by looking at pictures of the $2000 gun you're trying to sell here. It would be a much more efficient use of your valuable time to email pictures out individually to each person who inquires.

-Gary

12. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

No pics=no sale.

You can eliminate a lot of tire kickers and browsers by posting the pics here. Serious buyers will contact you.

Just sayn' Good luck

13. wyrhair

wyrhair TS Member

0   0   0

Gary- Why do you have to be such a jerk? As stated above the photos are too big to post here and I made them large so that people could see the detail and appreciate it. The anonminity of the internet makes a great place for thugs to hide.

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

I'm not trying to be a jerk. I just know that I bought half the guns in my safe after stumbling onto them online or in-person without intentionally seeking them out. I was never "serious" about buying them until my eyeballs told me I was serious. Most folks want to see pictures before even opening up a dialogue. That's all.

-Gary

15. wyrhair

wyrhair TS Member

0   0   0

Gary-,Point well taken and understood. And your points can be made without calling people lazy or stupid as another did. I just thought people would like bigger photos. But thanks for your point of view CHRIS

16. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

I was a bit harsh. I apologize for that, Chris.

Sincerely,

Gary

17. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Perhaps it could have been said with more "sensitivity", but I am with Gary here. And I too wasn't interested in most of the guns I bought until I saw their pictures.

bluedsteel

18. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I handled 2 of them today that were bought for 1600.00 ea. Both 32" and almost new condition. Wild Bill

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

WOW!! You got Gary to apologize? I have never seen that before. He must be get'n soft in his old age. :)

20. wyrhair

wyrhair TS Member

0   0   0

b12 - How would you like it if someone just told you that the Mercedes you just bought they got for $50. A private person can sell for whatever they want but $1600 is a bit hard to believe, could be the older model without Gracoil? ...no need to make a persons sale more difficult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.