1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 forend needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshootin hippie, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I am wanting to replace the beavertail forend on my BT with the wide forend with the grooves in the side, the length of the wood. I think this type is called the competition forend. Would like to trade if anyone is interested. Lemme know what ya got and maybe we can work out the details. Thanks,

Gne J.

2. Gabe

Gabe Member

Gene, send me an email and I'll send you some pictures of the spare BT99 forend I have. Don't want to trade but I would sell it if your interested. Gabe

3. Don Juan

Don Juan TS Member

It will not fit.The lug is too short.

4. HDA

HDA TS Member

HI, HERE A BT-99 BEAVER FOREARM IF INERTESTED $50.00 SHIPPED!!TINKER

5. trapshootin hippie

Tinker, that is the one I have. I am looking for the other style, more of a square shape to it.
    Might be important to add that this is the old style, with the automatic ejector.
    Thanks,
    Gene J.

6. FranzSodia

FranzSodia TS Member

Hey Hippie, I like the way that sounds. Have you tried Midwest Gun Works? I don't know if they trade but they sell Browning stocks and forearms.

www.midwestgunworks.com John Ertel

7. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

I have one sitting next to me. Its off a 1978 Competetion model. Send me your e-mail and I have photos. $65.00 includes shipping. Return if not happy and I will refund your money. regards; Bill H.

8. trapshootin hippie

Thanks Bill, sounds like what I am looking for.

9. Don Juan

Don Juan TS Member

Hippie , Call Midwest and they will tell you the lug on your beavertail barrel is TOO SHORT !!!!!!

10. trapshootin hippie

Don juan, the lugs are the same, the guns are both early models. One is a PR date and other is a RN Leo grade, I wanna trade out the Leo with the beavertail to the style of the other one, so they will be the same. All the hardware is the same on both buns, everything xcept the wood.

11. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Forearm pictures sent. Let me know if still intertested. Regards; Bill H. PS Drop the XXX's in e-mail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt99 forend