1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 Forearm

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jrdaniels, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdaniels

jrdaniels TS Member

Is there anyway to have the beavertail removed from the forearm? I just dont care for the beavertail and would rather have a straight forearm. Is this possible? Thanks

2. Samuel

Samuel TS Member

Give this page a look, it might have what your looking for..

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/C-012

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

JR...I had Pete Hamann at CRV CUSTOM ARMS make a completely new forearm for my BT-100 last year. I had him make it to the dimensions of my Rottweil forearm which fit my hand perfect.

I couldn't be happier to get rid of that beaver tail, and have a nice fitting forearm once again. Pete charged $350.00 to hand carve a brand new piece, and it came back to me perfect.

I'm sure if you look around your area you will find someone who will take care of you.

Dave in NY

4. pjh

pjh Member

I have made a few more traditional forends for the bt-99. the only catch is that the latch will sit deeper ( about 1/4 inch). The last one I did matched the width of the cutomers doubles gun. You can buy a comp forend and shape & refinish as needed. Peter

5. pjh

pjh Member

new vs old

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.