1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rodgerm1, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodgerm1

rodgerm1 TS Member

0   0   0

BT-99 For Sale, Great Shape, Located in Ohio , Looks New $950.00
    Thanks Rodger

2. 7 straight

7 straight Member

0   0   0

32 inch or 34 inch?

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

single or O/U?

4. rodgerm1

rodgerm1 TS Member

0   0   0

Message flagged Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:25 PM
    The chokes are screw in -invector type and the barrel is a 32". The gun is at least 15 years old and spotless, looks new. 12ga vented. Great shooting gun. Here is the only picture I have with me

5. nords

nords Member

0   0   0

MIA are your trying to be a friend. Like your posts! Wine..Cooking from Wisc, Dad lives on lake west of cities. Only, maybe, a problem is don't shoot P-guns..Kolars. Love he info you give.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Nords. I was prodding the BT owner to get pics up is all. I guess I am trying to say to this fellow and to others that might tune in, that a well thought out and pictured description will get a guy that extra bucks that they feel their gun is worth.

And to you and your dad, I am on the east side of the twin cities on the big body of water called the ST Croix river. Our section of the river is mainly 1/2 mile wide, and 70' deep and about 25 miles long. Our section of big water stretches from Stillwater MN to Prescott WI (where I live) and the the water that flows into the Mississippi creates the big river that we think of when we think of the Miss river.

I am a big fan of Kolar guns. Those guys try hard and succeed. I owned one (a T/S) back in 07 and mistakenly let it slide away. Their combos are a bit heavy for me, but I shoulda kept the trap Special. Nice gun. I just got in a hurry when I bought it and waited for a #3 stock. the #1 was a fight to stay into. I try a lot of guns an I can fit every gun a few shots. But over a round of 25 or perhaps 100 I find that it does not fit and down the road it goes.

And too, perhaps you know I am from Southern WI. Followed my wife's job... She changes jobs about every 18 months.

Yes, I am a "wino". My doc looks at me ands says in his mind, "this guy ain't got long to live, tell him what he wants to hear". So I drink a little wine, buy a gun or two to fool with, Buy a few more that go to kids programs (3 going out today)and cook some really good meals. My Son-in-law is manager of the Minneapolis Gun Club and his family is coming to my place for dinner tonight. Daughter and he both shoot. Erin was Wisconsin All-State Lady in 89.

Anyway, tell your Dad to watch for me. I shoot MN all season.

Jack
    [​IMG]

7. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Love that photo Jack. We are gonna meet up some day & I am looking forward to it.Your one of the best

9. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

You have a PM

10. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

11. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0