1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

bt 99 ar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bubby1956, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubby1956

bubby1956 TS Member

I'm thinking of buying a bt 99 ar, Any one seen one of these guns.

2. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Well-Known Member

be prepared to spend money after you buy it. Myself and two other gentleman I know have owned one and have had to have them repaired several times. All three guns had the forend fall off within the first 100 shots. instead of keeping the BT-99s the way they were browning took out the rod that helped to hold the metal to the wood and replaced them with half inch screws that strip out. one of the guns had the stock crack just behind the tang. over all these guns were brownings desperate attempt to remake the popular BT-99 plus but it is a cheap knock off.

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Well-Known Member

These guns are for sale at the Sportsmen's Den in Shelby not far from my home. I have had trouble coming out of the store without one on several trips. I shot one last year at the Ohio State Shoot on loan from this same store as they had a vendor booth. I like Brownings and it seemed very nice. I missed the first 4 and ran the last 21 as it seemed to shoot much higher then my XT. What is the range of POI on this model?
    Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.