1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 AR Value

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AEP, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AEP

AEP Member

Does anyone have any idea what a BT-99 "AR" is worth in 95% condition. There is one listed on Guns International for $2,399 +/-. To me that seems a little high. I do appreciate the fact there were only 100 made. My wife wants to shoot it.

Thanks,
    Andy

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

There has been two sell here locally for $1500

3. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

There are another 50 in production right now and for the money they are a good value.

Rod

4. AEP

AEP Member

Thanks for the replies. Who is having the 50 made?

Andy

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

that price being asked is a fair bit high ...the original selling price was 1995 at the highest...1500 is reasonable

6. AEP

AEP Member

Thanks for the info. I ended up buying a BT-99 Plus for $1,300.00 shipped. I hope the wife is happy.

The person with the AR seemed to think his consignment gun was worth $2,399.00. I hope he likes it cause I think he will have it for a while.

Andy

7. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I almost bought one at Sportsmen's Den in Shelby, Ohio new for 2k. They are nice but there were some people here on TS.com who said that they were having trouble with the forends coming loose. I know one local guy who bought one and asked if he had any trouble. He too had trouble with the screws working loose in the forend. I found a very nice BT-100 for $1,300. My BT-100 has a metal rod that runs to the front of the forend wood, the BT99 AR does not.
    Doug Allison

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

You got an excellent and way better deal on the 99 Plus which to me is heads and tails above what you were considering

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.