1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-99 34 - SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sdholmberg, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdholmberg

sdholmberg TS Member

0   0   0

Price: $1,100 plus shipping

Browning BT-99
    34” Barrel
    Factory Adjustable Comb
    Beavertail Forend
    Invector Plus Chokes, Modified Included
    Browning Case Included
    Steel Shot Ok

I will include an L.L.Bean takedown case. This case is very useful for transporting the gun and fits it perfectly – the 34” model.
    http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/48769?page=maine-guide-waxed-canvas-takedown-shotgun-case&subrnd=0
    One of the locks on the Browning case is broken. The latch will still close, but the lock itself in not functional.
    I have done my best to photograph any imperfections. The gun is in excellent working order. The previous owner told me he had fewer than 100 rounds through it and I have fewer than 250.

Contact Sam xxsdholmberg@gmail.comxx, lose the x's

sdholmberg_2012_0907.jpg

sdholmberg_2012_09071.jpg

sdholmberg_2012_09072.jpg

sdholmberg_2012_09073.jpg

sdholmberg_2012_09074.jpg

sdholmberg_2012_09075.jpg

sdholmberg_2012_09076.jpg

2. extrapper84

extrapper84 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0