1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BT-100 ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chiefjon, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I have had both, although I did not try to interchange the triggers, I have read on hear that they are not interchangeable. My guess is that the trigger may fit, but that the functions will not work. In otherwords you cannot make a Satin eject or extract by using the other trigger.

JON

2. mobear

mobear Member

They are interchangeable, but you will not have the selector feature as the reciever hinge area is different.

Dan

3. Strait Shooter

Strait Shooter Member

I have a blued BT-100 with a spears release and I carry a satin spears release trigger for a backup trigger. In answer to your question yes the triggers are interchangeable in the blued version of the BT-100. Cannot tell any difference except the satin trigger does not have the eject/extract selector screw and will eject only. Have been using both triggers for several years and they enterchange perfectly.